· What forms of payment are accepted?
All forms of credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
· When can I start using my membership?
Your membership is effective immediately!
· How do I schedule my preventive care?
Simply call our office and set up an appointment for yourself or your family members.
· How can I use my Member Exclusive discount for restorative, elective or cosmetic treatment?
Simply schedule an appointment with our office and be sure to tell us you’re a member. When you arrive, we’ll make sure your membership is “current” and you will be eligible for instant savings off our regular fees.
· How do I know if I need Perio membership?
If you’re a current patient, please contact us to confirm you’re on Perio Maintenance. If you are a new patient, we will make a recommendation after your initial exam.
· What happens if I miss an appointment?
It will be your responsibility to reschedule. Please see our office policy regarding no-shows and last minute cancellations.
· Can I add members to my account?
Absolutely! Your entire family can join.
· Can I transfer my membership to another dentist?
Your club membership is solely with our office and as such is non-transferrable. If you move to another area, you may cancel your membership at any time.
· How can I check on the status of my account?
Login to your Member Portal and look under Account Members. You’ll see the status of each member above his/her name.
· Can I change or update my billing information?
Yes! Simply login to your Member Portal and click “Edit Your Payment Method”.
· How do I cancel my membership?
Login to your Member Portal and click the “Remove” button for each member you’d like to cancel.
· If I cancel, can I get a refund on my membership?
No. Refunds will not be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments.
· How much do I pay to sign up for my club membership?
You’ll pay only the Lifetime Activation fee to join. This fee includes your first month’s membership dues.
· Can I prepay my membership fees?
Memberships are currently month-to-month only.This is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter, more succinct space.
No problem! Join our Healthy Smile Club and start saving today!